Cleveland Opportunity Corridor Project
HNTB prepared a reader-friendly environmental impact statement to fulfill the requirements of the National Environmental Policy Act. HNTB provided preliminary engineering of the entire corridor, and final design for the first phase and design-build procurement services for the remaining portions of the corridor. The project will connect Cleveland’s interstate system to University Circle, one of the city’s major economic centers and employment hubs.
- New and improved transit facilities
- Two pedestrian/bike bridges
- A voluntary residential relocation program
- Funding for planned expansion of a community recreation center
- A new neighborhood gateway
- An on-the-job training program for individuals in the immediate project area