Hoeflich has served for more than five years as the national tolls market leader for two different firms, and has significant program management experience, including a four-year tenure as the program director in the general engineering consultant program at Florida’s Turnpike Enterprise.
• International Bridge Tunnel and Turnpike Association
• Florida Engineering Society
• Transportation & Expressway Authority Membership of Florida, Co-Chair of Toll Operations Committee
• Master’s degree in business administration, Dowling College
• Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering, University of Dayton