Matt Click, AICP
Leveraging nearly 20 years of extensive experience in tolling, all-electronic tolling, transportation finance, congestion pricing and priced managed lanes, he travels the nation advising state DOTs and other transportation agencies on planning, financing and implementing priced managed programs in congested urban areas.
He has experience working with both the public- and private-sectors, including public tolling authorities, private concessionaires, state departments of transportation, metropolitan planning organizations, regional transportation authorities and the federal government.
● American Institute of Certified Planners, certified planner
● International Bridge, Tunnel and Turnpike Association, sustaining member
● Master of Science in urban and regional planning, Florida State University
● Bachelor of Science in political science and sociology, Florida State University
● Florida Department of Transportation, Graduate Leadership Academy
● Florida Department of Transportation, Leadership Academy