Tim Cahill, FAIA, NCARB, LEED AP
Cahill served as the principal designer on the San Diego Airport Terminal Expansion, the Wichita Airport Terminal, the Toledo Arena and the University of Nebraska Football Stadium Expansion. Other significant projects include Memorial Stadium at the University of Illinois, the Michigan Stadium expansion at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, the San Francisco 49ers’ Levi’s Stadium, Sports Authority Field at Mile High Stadium in Denver, the Chicago Midway Airport terminal and parking garage.
Since joining HNTB in 1980, Cahill has received numerous honors and awards, including the American Institute of Architects Presidential Citation Award and multiple design awards of merit from the American Institute of Architects, Kansas City chapter, for his work on quality design for architectural projects across the firm. Currently, he serves on the AIA large firm roundtable.
● American Institute of Architects, Kansas and Missouri chapters
Awards and recognition:
● American Institute of Architects College of Fellows, member
● AIA Presidential Citation Award for service to the profession
● Multiple design awards of merit, AIA Kansas City chapter
● Appointed to The University of Kansas School of Architecture & Design advisory board
● Master’s degree in architecture, University of Illinois
● Bachelor’s degrees in architecture and environmental design, University of Kansas